Sunday, 21 December 2008

Sisters in the UK!

Km arrived, then Jess arrived! (Then Km left to hang out with her cousin, Molly, but comes back to Leamington tonight!) Jess and I had a GREAT weekend together. I was getting worried, because I have been feeling under-the-weather, and luckily, started feeling better when she arrived. We went all around Warwickshire arm-in-arm! We went to the German Christmas Market at Birmingham, walked the grounds at Kenilworth Castle, hung out in Leam, went to Warwick Castle, ate bangers and mash, went to a performance of Romeo and Juliet in Stratford-upon-Avon, had mince pies and mulled wine at Hatton farm, went to an Advent service at Coventry Cathedral...WHEW!!!! I'M EXHAUSTED! Dropped Jess at the Birmingham airport at noon, did some Christmas shopping and running errands.

Tonight I am going to check out a Christmas carol service at the Cathedral here in Leamington, then pick up Kmbris late tonight. I will be working a few days this week, and it's off to Ireland for Christmas, back to England, and then off to Spain for New Year's!

No comments: