

I can’t believe it’s my last full work-week! It is truly amazing how fast the weeks and months fly by.
During the past two weeks, Ry and I spent time in the UK, France, Belgium, and the Netherlands. We literally traveled England coast-to-coast.
Listening to the songs of the boys’ choir echo through the famous cathedral in Canterbury; the beach in France; driving a UK car on the Continent…interesting; growing lasting friendships in Antwerp; antique shopping; drinking lots of Belgian beer (officially some of my favorites in the world! Thanks to Ry, I feel like a beginner beer connoisseur!); walking EVERYWHERE!; amazing food; theatre; road trip music; lambing season in the Lake District (One night we stayed on a beautiful farm estate…they had 750 baby lambs born this year! The little guys were ALL OVER THE VALLEYS! We must have at least 50 photos on the camera of sheep. Hehehe!),etc, etc etc. Great times.
I am working hard this week, finalizing some major projects at Rohm and Haas (I mean Dow), and trying to pack up most of my stuff to send with the movers this Friday. Mom arrives next week, so with mixed emotions, I am trying to start to say my goodbyes now.
Have a lovely Tuesday- it’s another beautiful, sunny day in the Midlands!

No comments:
Post a Comment