Tea Time with Tara: Tales from the Midlands
Friday, 12 December 2008
Bye Bye Skoda...Hello Peugeot!!!
There's a new kid in town! The car company called to exchange cars with me and brought me a Peugeot! Am now effortless kool on the roadway! Miss my Skoda, but this Peugeot is awfully zippy!!!
1 comment:
Michelle
said...
I drove around in a Peugeot in Jordan!!!
7 January 2009 at 16:19
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Tara
Ever since the completion of my European ex-pat assignment, I have missed blogging. Friends encouraged me to launch a new blog to fill the void! I have a deep passion for wine exploration. Consequently, I have chosen to focus on this subject. Santé!
View my complete profile
Tara's Links
Currency Converter
UK Beers Experienced:
Country Bitter (McMullens)
Boot Warmer (McMullens)
Spitfire (Shep. Neame)
The Bitter (Adnams)
Pedigree (Marston)
Bombardier (Wells & Youngs)
Guinness (properly poured!)
Sorcerer (Windsor Castle)
Vicars Ruin (Church End)
John Smith's Extra Smooth
Winter Hop Ale (Shep. Neame)
Hens Tooth (Morland)
Hobgoblin (Wychwood)
White Chapel Porter (Shep. Neame)
Adnams Broadside
Black Sheep Ale
Bishops Finger (Shep. Neame)
Tinners (St. Austell)
Old Speckled Hen (Chicken! ha!)
Witchfinder (Ridleys)
Adnams
Old Hooky (Hook Norton)
Courage Directors
Boddingtons
Abbot (King George)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(32)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(29)
▼
December
(4)
Sisters in the UK!
Bye Bye Skoda...Hello Peugeot!!!
Leamington All Lit Up for Christmas
The End of a Great Week
►
November
(7)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(1)
1 comment:
I drove around in a Peugeot in Jordan!!!
Post a Comment