Saturday, 6 December 2008

The End of a Great Week

I've just put Ryan back on a plane to the States after a whirlwind week. We spent time in the Cotswolds, Oxford, Birmingham, London, and of course Leamington Spa and surrounding Warwickshire. I'll post blogs on some specifics during the upcoming days/weeks. We really had a lovely visit. I managed to work a bit, too, which gave Ryan a chance to fall in love with Leamington. I think he feels a lot better now that he knows first-hand that I'm in a beautiful and safe place.
Aunt Karen and Tony are in town, so I am going to meet up with them this afternoon. Then tomorrow I'm off to Scotland for work for a few days. More soon!

2 comments:

ybr. said...

Have a good time in Scotland. We miss you and are looking forward to spending time with you at Christmas. Yay!

oski said...

Hey, glad you guys could trip around the landscape.