
As if Villanova fans didn't already have enough to be excited about with all the March Madness success...now there is another reason to celebrate:
Guess who is officially part of the 2011 NOVA MBA program??!!
Many of you know that I was accepted to NOVA to begin last Fall 2008. Of course, when the opportunity to do this international assignment arose, I had to do it!
I discussed the possibility of entering the class starting Fall 2009, and after another (phone) interview with the Admissions Director, I received my new acceptance letter and enrolled!

3 comments:
Congrats, Tara! When do you return to the location-formerly-known-as-Home-Office? We need a long catch-up lunch. I love Barbara Kingsolver.
Deb A
YAY!! Congrats. Love you. Can't believe you only have one month left! Glad to hear you are enjoying your travels! Hope to talk soon.
Congratulations, Tara! You are amazing! Miss you and look forward to seeing you in a few weeks. xo
Post a Comment