Just wanted everyone to know that I'm back to England safe-and-sound. I had a great/hectic/stressful/wonderful time at home. Thanks family, friends, and colleagues for your support! It was an exciting week- with the election, getting a chance to see so many of you, working, packing, and trying to find time to sleep and relax a bit, too. Looking forward to the next time our paths cross. Cheers!
Monday, 10 November 2008
Back in England!
Just wanted everyone to know that I'm back to England safe-and-sound. I had a great/hectic/stressful/wonderful time at home. Thanks family, friends, and colleagues for your support! It was an exciting week- with the election, getting a chance to see so many of you, working, packing, and trying to find time to sleep and relax a bit, too. Looking forward to the next time our paths cross. Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It was great seeing you and being able to spend some time with you and Ry!! Miss you already :( Don't forget to have a little fun!!
Post a Comment