Saturday, 22 November 2008

Thanksgiving Preparations - Different This Year!

I'm thinking of all my American friends and family, busy preparing for Thanksgiving this week. Not to be too cheesy, but I am thankful for all of you! xo
This year, I am preparing for Thanksgiving in a completely different way! First off, you can't buy canned pumpkin at the store, so there will be no pumpkin pie! I actually have to work on Thanksgiving day itself, but the fabulous part about it is that Ryan arrives on Thanksgiving for a visit! So, my Thanksgiving preparations include planning fun stuff to do while he's in Warwickshire! I've just booked a room in the Cotswolds town of Stow-on-the-Wold (!!! - Yes, I'm serious!). I am SUPER-EXCITED to spend time in the Cotswolds (translates to: "sheep folds in the hills"). We will also go to London for a few nights, and to Birmingham for the German/Frankfort Christmas Market (Hooray for German heritage!).
The week Ryan is here also happens to be the Rohm and Haas "Coventry Site Dinner Dance"! Yeah, you know you are already excited to read the BLOG I will undoubtably write about that!

Cheers for now, I promise I won't slack so much on my blogging this week!

No comments: