Exciting stuff to report! I've a Skoda, and haven't run down too many sleeping policemen! Granted- you haven't much a clue what a Skoda OR a sleeping policeman is...have you!??!
Contrary to popular belief, a Skoda is not a disease, and the term "sleeping policeman" should not be taken TOO literally...it's a speed bump!
I haven't a true impression of my Skoda as of yet... All I know is that it gets me from A to B. Yes, I refer to my fine European car!!!
Will post pictures soon, but wanted to give you a day-or-so to get used to the idea of a clumsy, left-handed American driving on the "proper" side of the road. (Obviously, the term "proper" is used loosely in the UK! - Just kidding, British friends!!) Shall shop for an, "I LOVE MY SKODA" bumper sticker - PRONTO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Is your Skoda something like a Scooter!? I bet your driving a BMW!
That would be my car of choice!
When in Rome!
Your cabi would love our telli, they are driving us all crazy with political campaigns. Can't wait till it's over.
Looks like Lemington Spa is lovely.
Are things open late? Or is it like a small town that closes early. Can't wait to see pictures of your apartment!
ed and I are watching the 4th divisional play-off between the Phillies and the LA Dodgers. It's late and they now are tied. They have won 2 and lost 1. Not that I really care ;)
Take care, Love Terri
Hey
Isn't a Skoda like a turbo scootch? I've gotta check out this VW model; looking for something I can squeeze into our cluttered garage! Hugs
Post a Comment