So tonight I thought I would do a bit of cleaning! I opened up the cardboard box in my utility cabinet, where I was told I would find a brand new vacuum cleaner. What I discovered was so much more than JUST a vacuum...I FOUND HENRY!!! (Seriously, look at the little guy!) Not only was it the MOST FUN I have EVER had vacuuming, but I feel like I have a new flat mate! I LOVE MY HENRY! (I wouldn't be too concerned, Ry!)
Monday, 27 October 2008
You'll get a kick out of this...meet Henry.
So tonight I thought I would do a bit of cleaning! I opened up the cardboard box in my utility cabinet, where I was told I would find a brand new vacuum cleaner. What I discovered was so much more than JUST a vacuum...I FOUND HENRY!!! (Seriously, look at the little guy!) Not only was it the MOST FUN I have EVER had vacuuming, but I feel like I have a new flat mate! I LOVE MY HENRY! (I wouldn't be too concerned, Ry!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haha. ours was named Victor in Scotland. I loved him, until he threw up dust all over the kitchen. Beware. :) miss you! xx
Post a Comment