Today was a wonderful Wednesday. The weather was to-die-for, and it was "flat-hunting" day! Hooray- a glimpse of promise that I will eventually move out of this hotel room! (Honestly, though, it's not really bad at all.) So I was picked up and taken to about 10 properties, and a lovely lunch. The places were all in the area called Warwickshire, which is perfectly quaint in most every way. The Warwick and Kenilworth castles were both part of the tour, and proper English countryside and quaintness beyond imagination!
I am now in a position of choosing between 2 fabulous flats (after eliminating many quite decent other choices!). The 2 I have narrowed it down to are both in "Royal Leamington Spa". Leamington is pronounced "Lemington" for all of us Americans. I think I have decided between the 2 flats, and will post pics as soon as it is finalised (UK SPELLING!!).
Also, other exciting news- I'll be taking a lesson at the BSM (British School of Motoring) this week! As I scheduled the appointment, they asked if I had any disabilities or special needs...
I said "Ummm...I suppose requesting an automatic vehicle would fit into the category of "special need."" Hehehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awesomeness. Post pictures ASAP. You are a lucky duck.
Post a Comment